Prepare for Prospective Patients’ Needs
Meeting patients’ online self-scheduling needs can be difficult in a non-scheduled environment such as an emergency department, urgent care clinic, or other service line location. With Stericycle Communication Solutions’ InQuicker digital scheduling platform, healthcare providers can quickly implement a non-integrated online check-in and self-scheduling software. We offer:
- A cloud-based, stand-alone solution that can be expertly and efficiently implemented.
- A dedicated implementation team, with experience implementing over 800 non-integrated facilities’ services.
- A designated team that can review information and determine if a patient should be seen sooner than projected treatment time.
How It Works
For your emergency department or urgent care center:
- Your team members, often charge or triage nurses, and a registration representative, are notified via fax, email, text, phone, pager, or browser pop-up when a patient checks in or schedules online.
- Prospective patient information is collected, including status, notes, and contact details.
- Chosen team members can review this information and determine if a patient should be seen sooner than projected treatment time.
- Your registration representative enters the information into your system, ensuring when the patient arrives you are prepared.
For other non-integrated service line locations or practices:
- Your practice manager blocks times for patient self-scheduling.
- Your designated scheduling team member is notified via fax, email, text, phone, pager, or browser pop-up when a patient schedules online via InQuicker.
- This team member is directed to the InQuicker console by the notification, which provides insightful patient information including status, notes, and contact details.
- Your team member enters the information into your system, ensuring when the patient arrives you are prepared.