By Cristina Dafonte | Oct. 10, 2016
Each year, it is estimated that over 246,660 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
Stericycle Communication Solutions can help your practice easily communicate to patients the importance of this month.
With PatientPrompt, you can easily:
– Send Breast Cancer Awareness population health reminders to a specific population
– Remind patients of their appointments via email, voice, and text
– Send prep instructions for each specific type of appointment
– Increase staff and patient satisfaction
With InQuicker, you can:
– Allow patients to schedule appointments directly from your website
– Attract new patients to your business
– Eliminate long on-hold times
– Retain the patients already in your system
Want to know how PatientPrompt and InQuicker can help your practice streamline communications for Breast Cancer Awareness month? Schedule a demo now.